Rinnai Tankless Water Heater, courtesy of
Rinnai America Corporation
The Rinnai tankless water heater is a state-of-the art, energy-efficient water heating system that delivers energy efficiency, endless hot water, and space-savings due to its compact size. It uses a gas-fired heat exchanger to heat water. Rinnai offers various models, so you can make the perfect choice to supply all your hot water needs. And unlike traditional tank systems, the Rinnai system can deliver hot water continuously to multiple outlets at a constant, user-set temperature.
Compact in size, the interior wall-mounted units can be placed in any room and vent directly to the outside. Exterior units require no venting and can even be installed in a recessed enclosure, then painted or textured to match the exterior of your home for a clean, inconspicuous appearance.
Rinnai Tankless Water Heaters
- Saves 30 - 50% versus typical tank
- Endless hot water - never run out again!
- Up to 9.8 gallons per minute (GPM) of continuous hot water
- Available in natural gas or propane versions
- Direct, electronic-ignition, eliminating energy-wasting pilot lights
- Interior mount units require no indoor air for combustion and vent directly to the outside atmosphere
- Sleek, modern design and compact size
- Backed by a 12-year heat exchanger limited warranty for residential applications, 5 years parts, 1 year labor